Monday, February 22, 2010

RECIPES!

I want some good recipes!! If anyone has anyone has any and are willing to share please email me
hlabouve@hotmail.com

I have one that I want to share with ya'll!
I don't know how many of you like a good chicken pot pie...but in the long winter months and your just hungry for some southern comfort food try this:
EASY Chicken Pot Pie
1-2 chicken breast (depending on how big your family is)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
Frozen or canned mixxed vegetables. I usually use frozen, they tend to work better.
Velveeta cheese
pie crust (top and bottom)

Boil and debone chicken- save chicken broth,
in the meantime boil your vegetables until soft.
drain, and add  soup  cheese and chicken.
Add broth if needed.
Spray your 13by9 in baking dish with pam and lay your bottom crust in, add your vegetable mixture and put your top crust on.
seal the sides so juices dont come out while baking....
bake in a 350 degree oven for 30-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
ENJOY! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment